Did you know that most businesses fail due to poor vision and a lack of market understanding? Often it is the small things that matter – death by a thousand cuts. There is a move away from "fast food" to better quality casual dining - whilst at the same time, "fine dining" is becoming more casual "informal eating out". Experience is everything and consumers are no longer willing to tolerate mediocre. 7/10 people prefer a cool experience over a cool product. And research shows that marketing is vital , is valued by customers and can be the difference between success and failure .
Competition is strong.
- there are about 85 000 food outlets in Australia - and most are mediocre
- about 81% of the population is between 6 and 70 years of age - 19 million people
- and we eat out about 2.6 times a week
- so there are about 50 million meals purchased each week
- or about 590 meals per venue per week
- and with population growth less than 2% a year, the only way to grow sales is to "steal them" from someone else!
So how is your business going?
- what makes you stand out from the crowd?
- what is your USP (unique selling proposition)?
- Is your business slowing down?
- How are it’s vital signs?
- Not performing?
- Is your competition drowning you out?
- Customers going next door?
- In need of a change?
Then it’s probably time for a Creative Strategy Audit.
We can examine -
- your market,
- your competition
- your market fit
- your brand mindset
…and recommend ways to creatively manage your strategy for growth and success.
Contact us for a confidential chat